Immune Defense Review - Is This The Best Support For The Immune System
About Immune Defence
Zinc lozenges with Acerola and Rosehip
These lozenges are soothing and have the flavor of aniseed. There were made do dissolve in the mouth, and that is how Zinc gets released. Now, there are several possible explanations for why Zinc can boost our immune system.
Now, Zinc is attracted to carboxyl-terminus and prevents it from permeating into cells. This prevents a virus like the common cold, from further spreading. All ingredients of Immune Defence (Zinc, Vitamins A, C, E) are well-researched and known to boost our immune system.
Immune Defence can be used by everyone over the age of 12. It should be consumed every day to help our immune system fight off any attacks. It can also help people to recover from a cold quicker. Immune System can help our immune system during stressful times (stress can be the reason for a weaker immune response), by providing the necessary nutrients.
Benefits of Taking Zinc
Ingredients in Immune Defence
Ingredients are Sugar, Zinc Gluconate, Acerola Powder, Rose Hip Powder, Magnesium Stearate and Aniseed oil.
Information about nutrients: One lozenge has 3.5 mg of Zinc and 2.5 mg of Vitamin C.
Usage: Lozenges should be sucked on until they completely dissolve in the mouth. You can do it every 2 hours, just keep in mind not to take more than 4 a day.
There are no known allergies from using Immune Defence.
Immune Defence - Supported by Science
- Zinc Gluconate can significantly reduce the intensity and duration of a cold.
- If Zinc is administered within the first 24 hours from the first symptoms it reduced symptoms of a cold.
- Zinc slows down our immune system’s response to infections, which helps to control infections.
- Older people are prone to have a Zinc deficiency.
- Vitamin C helps with allergic reactions, fighting infections, and overall protection of our immune system.
- Regular intake of Vitamin C lowers the average duration of a cold.
- A controlled and randomized study of 5 years, shows that Vitamin C lowers the frequency of a cold.
- Taking extra Vitamin C can benefit patients. who got sick from a common cold, that already regularly take VItamin C.
- Vitamin C can prevent and help the body to recover from systemic and respiratory infections.
- Acerola is rich in Vitamin A and C and is an amazing source even when compared to other fruits that contain Vitamin C.
- Vitamin A is a part of the regulation and development of our immune system. Being adaptive is of great benefit to our immune system and ultimately to us, and Vitamin A is a part of that.
- Vitamin E can boost the response of immune systems of both humans and animals, especially with infectious diseases.
Immune Defence - Who is it for?
Immune Defence is suitable for everyone over the age of 12. It can be used by both healthy people, who want to boost their immune system, and people with health problems.
Where can I get Immune Defence?
The best place to go is their official website. This way you can rest easy knowing that you are getting the original! They also offer a 100 days guarantee. That means if you are not happy you can return it and get your money back.
Immune Defence is a great supplement that supports our immune system. It does so by providing the body with extra Vitamins (A, C and E) and Zinc.
It comes in the form of lozenges that have an Aniseed flavor. They dissolve in your mouth and in this way release the Zinc ions.
If you want to get over a cold quickly, if you are under a lot of stress or if you simply want to keep your immune system ready for war with outside threats, Immune Defence is what you want.
How much Zinc is in one pill?
Every lozenge has 3.5 mg of Zinc. This comes out at 14 mg of Zinc with a maximum of 4 lozenges a day.
Is it vegan friendly?
It is both vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
Who can take Immune Defence?
It is suitable for anyone over the age of 12. So far, we are unaware of any allergic reactions to Immune Defence. Even breastfeeding and pregnant women can take it. Just don't go over the recommended dose of 4 lozenges a day. And if you have any specific concerns because of a medical condition, you should consult your physician.
What are the side-effects?
There are no known side-effects that come from using Immune Defence. Only if you exceed the recommended dose of 4 lozenges a day, you can experience stomach pain, lethargy, nausea, and the copper deficiency (exceeding the recommended dose long-term).
What ingredients are in Immune Defence?
Sugar, Zinc Gluconate, Acerola Powder, Rose Hip Powder, Magnesium Stearate and Aniseed oil.
What are the benefits?
The benefits include boosting our immune system and its ability to fight off the common cold and viruses quickly. It helps people that are under a lot of stress (it can weaken our immune system) to keep their immune system in shape and ready to act.
After how long can I expect to notice results?
Immune Defence starts affecting the body right away. The nutrients get absorbed quickly and they become a part of our immune system.
What is the flavor of the pills?
Lozenges have the flavor of Aniseed.
How long is delivery?
All orders are sent out within 48 hours, at maximum.
If you are in the UK, you can expect to receive your order within a day if you order before 1 PM BST.
If you are in the US it will take from 3 to 7 days.
If you are somewhere in Europe, it can take from 3 to 10 working days.
If you are anywhere else, it will take from 5 to 15 working days.